DIY | BEST SKIN BRIGHTENING FACE PACK
All women desire to have a fairer and brighter skin. Bright and glowing skin is the sign of healthy and radiant skin. So if you are not happy with your skin tone then you can easily treat your skin at home with this home made face pack and can have a flawless and glowing skin. This skin brightening face pack is amazing and best to reveal your true complexion. You can easily prepare this face pack with the ingredients that are commonly used and available at our home. This will also give you a spotless and pimple free skin.
SKIN BRIGHTENING FACE PACK –
To make this face pack you will need –
- Raw Milk
- Lemon / Lime
- Oats and
- Orange Peel
BENEFITS OF MILK –
Milk is high in energy, calcium, vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, proteins and zinc which helps to make your skin brighter and fairer. It also contains lactic acid which will make your skin smoother and softer. Milk is one of my favorite ingredients and I have been using raw milk for my skin to achieve a radiant and flawless complexion. It also remove the dryness of skin and relief you from suntans.
BENEFITS OF LEMON –
As we all know lemon is the most common natural ingredient which has bleaching properties and best for skin lightening. It contains vitamin C, vitamin B, citric acid, calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and fiber. Lemon can also treat many skin problems and improve skin complexion. Lemons are high in vitamin C which encourage the new call growth and works as a natural bleaching agent.
BENEFITS OF OATS –
Oat has anti inflammatory properties which helps to moisturize your skin and remove all dead skin cells. It works great in sensitive skin to treat acne, eczema and rashes. It can also treat a variety of skin disorders. To make this face pack all you need to do is to make some oat flour. For this purpose you just need to take some oat groats and put them in a mortar or blender and blend it in a fine smooth powder so that it can be used on your skin. You can also use this as a scrub and your face will be smooth, soft and healthy looking.
BENEFITS OF ORANGE –
Orange is a great source of vitamin C,vitamin A, pantothenic acid and fiver which provides immense freshness to the skin and works really well in brightening and whitening our skin. Orange is also known as “Santra” in India and it improves the blood circulation of our skin. Orange is high in vitamin C which helps to treat acne and blemishes. It is also widely known and used for its skin lightening properties and bleaching nature.
- Take two teaspoon of blended oats
- Grind the orange peel in a blender
- Now squeeze half a lemon to the mixture
- Add two teaspoon of raw milk in order to get the desired consistency
- Mix all together until you get a thick consistency
- Now leave it for about fifteen minutes
- After that clean your face with a cleanser
- Apply the face pack to your face and neck properly and let it dry
- When its about to dry,start scrubbing your face in upper motion and then wash it off with normal water
- Do this twice in a week for brighter and fairer skin. I always use this face pack whenever my skin feels dull and tanned this will even out my skin tone and make it soft.
- I recommend it to everyone because this skin brightening face pack is totally a power packed one.
I hope you guys will try this skin brightening face pack at home and please subscribe rongoshare for more.
Rongoshare is all about media, gossips and all trending hot topics you want to hear about. Subscribe our Youtube Channel “Univrsal Media Pro” for more updates and news. If you want to contact with us, then please email us here at email@example.com