DIY | HOW TO MAKE MATTE LIPSTICK AT HOME
Hello Ladies!! Today I am going to tell you how to make your own matte lipstick at home. I am really obsessed with matte lipsticks. So today I decided to make a DIY matte lipstick for myself. I am quite happy with the output and and the shade of my home made matte finish lip color. I am sure you guys want to know how!! Then please keep reading.
YOU WILL NEED –
- An eye shadow palette
- Any foundation (any brand of your choice)
- Vitamin E oil
- A lip brush
- An empty container or jar to store.
- At first scrap off any pigmented eye shadow color or shade that you like, here I am using Bebella 35d eye shadow palette.
- Then pump in some foundation in to that which will work as a base for your lipstick and give it a matte finish.
- Now add two drops of vitamin E oil in to the mixture and this will moisturize your beautiful lips for long.
- Now mix all the ingredients with a brush so that there are no lumps or mass. Then store it in a clean jar or empty lip container to get a perfect, smooth and matte finish to your lips.
- Last but not least store it in the refrigerator for the matte finishing or else it will soften.
- You can mix and create any shade of your choice which will last long on your lips. I hope you guys will like this DIY matte lipstick and try it out of your own.
Rongoshare is all about media, gossips and all trending hot topics you want to hear about. Subscribe our Youtube Channel “Univrsal Media Pro” for more updates and news. If you want to contact with us, then please email us here at email@example.com